1 NEWS on my radar
What? Stores are not being killed by online shops? Newspapers like talking about how traditionnal stores are shutting down“because of” the new era of digital shops. But what about these pure players opening Brick and Mortar prove that shopping trips are not dead? What can I do too to differentiate my brand from my competitors? […]
STATISTIC I ticked
At least you are just a big fan of building marketing emails, but according to the new study of Yes Lifecycle Marketing, you will not like to hear that more the half of the job you did has only be read by Gmail bots.
It doesn’t matter how many subscribers you have in database. If you are proud to have 10 times more profiles than your competitors without being able to understand what’s going after, then you can leave this screen […]
Join Ecomsight Program
X NEWS I also spotted
1. eCommerce Mag: Is Google Express now ready to go to the moon? Google is preparing its extension to Europe
2. Search Engine Land: Google My Business rolls out feature for new businesses, updates local service area settings
3. Ecommerce News: 40% of new sellers Amazon Europe are based in China
4. Fashion Network: Amazon Prime Wardrobe launch brings try before you buy to UK
5. TechCrunch: Instagram’s next cash cow: instant Promote ads for Stories
6. The Guardian: The Guardian view on taxing tech: needed and fair
7. Today start the WebSummit 2018 in Lisbon. Meet you there?